Carpet cleaning is important to give your homes flooring new and longer life. While there are do-it-yourself methods where you purchase spot cleaners or rent a machine at the grocery store, a good carpet cleaning service will always give you a better result. In fact, hot water, truck mounted systems offer a greater level of cleaning power than the kinds of rug shampooers that you can rent at the store. Yet, you need to ask, because not all companies will use just that kind of equipment.
Additionally, there are some carpet cleaning services that provide shoddy work with no guarantee. To find a reputable carpet cleaner, look for a service with specific favorable references, professional business practices, state of the art equipment, and trained technicians.
Finding a good carpet cleaner is not as easy as it might sound. There is more to it than simply opening the phone book and choosing one. So, here are some tips to finding the best residential carpet cleaning service in the East Valley Arizona area.
- Ask friends, relatives, co-workers and your next door neighbors. Word of mouth is one of the best techniques to find the best and worst services.
- Search the internet for a carpet cleaner in the East Valley area. There are lots of review websites where you can find services listed. Also, be sure to visit the company’s website too – usually you’ll learn what methods they use, and how long they’ve been in business. Some even give you an opportunity to request a quote online.
- Find a company with the best cleaning method. Research the different methods of carpet cleaning. All companies offer different methods of cleaning including: Hot water extraction, shampooing and steam cleaning. It’s important to note, in our opinion, hot water, truck mounted systems provide the best cleaning.
- Request a quote. Ask your carpet cleaning service to send a sales representative to your premises, assess your carpets and give you a presentation on how their cleaning process works, as well as an estimate. Be sure when you request a price quote that you understand what is and what isn’t included in the estimate. Find out exactly what you will be getting for your money. If a company seems is too cheap — be sure to ask why, there may be hidden charges.
- Ask for references. Any carpet cleaning company who has been established for a reasonable amount of time will be able to offer you several names and numbers to contact. If you like what you hear from the references, then call the carpet cleaning company back and schedule your cleaning!
About A Mug You Can Trust
With more than 35 years of carpet cleaning experience, A Mug You Can Trust uses state-of-the-art equipment providing exceptional results for homes, commercial and retail businesses. A Mug You Can Trust values their customers by doing what they say they’ll do, on time, for one guaranteed price, with no hidden charges. Call A Mug You Can Trust at (480) 626-3492 or email email@example.com for a carpet cleaning estimate.