The office buildings, restaurants, and other commercial facilities in East Valley, Arizona are furnished with many different flooring materials including: carpeting, hardwood floors, various types of stone or ceramic tile floors, and synthetic flooring such as asphalt, linoleum, vinyl, or rubber.
Unlike residential floor cleaning, which requires less equipment, and fewer cleaning supplies, commercial floor cleaning is larger scale and requires your floor cleaning company to understand and manage a wide variety of tools, supplies, and cleaning techniques to maintain your flooring in top condition. The floor machines, pads, cleaning supplies, must all be compatible with each other and with your flooring. The floor cleaning company needs to select from many different cleaning chemicals to remove different types of soiling. They also need to know how to use and apply the right floor finishes and finish protectors.
There are several steps in cleaning a commercial floor surface. Here is an overview of the cleaning process:
- Sweeping – It is first necessary to sweep the floor and properly dispose of all debris.
- Degreaser and Cleaning Chemicals – If necessary, the floor should be pre-conditioned with a degreaser for easier soil release. After the cleaning chemicals are mixed in the proper formula, the diluted cleaning solution should be applied liberally to the floor. Commercial floor cleaners will typically use a floor machine to clean and polish.
- Machine Scrub- The floor should be scrubbed using a commercial floor cleaning machine with the correctly color coded pad that matches the flooring type and the level of dirt. This power scrub should be used to agitate the chemicals on the floor for approximately five to ten minutes to emulsify the grease and dirt.
- Detailing – Hard to reach areas such as corners and floor edges should be hand detailed for best results.
- Rinsing – The floor should be rinsed with clean water mop and bucket. With this method, it is important to change the water often for a more thorough cleaning.
About A Mug You Can Trust
With more than 35 years of carpet cleaning experience, A Mug You Can Trust uses state-of-the-art equipment providing exceptional results for homes, commercial and retail businesses. A Mug You Can Trust values their customers by doing what they say they’ll do, on time, for one guaranteed price, with no hidden charges. Call A Mug You Can Trust at (480) 626-3492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a carpet cleaning estimate.