Cleaning tile grout is a tough job. In the East Valley of Arizona, the grout in a home can get dirty in many different ways. High traffic areas seem to absorb the dirt from shoes directly into the grout lines of your tile flooring. Then in the kitchen, it’s generally food stains. In the bathroom, you’re usually dealing with mold, mildew and soap scum. Cleaning can require hours of time down on your hands and knees scrubbing the grout and tile with a medium bristle brush and a multi-purpose cleaner.
To clean the grout, you’ll need to use the brush to agitate the cleaning solution into the grout lines. Then, allow it to sit for a few minutes and finally rinse the grout with clean water and allow to dry. Depending on the size of the area you need to clean, this could take hours as it’s only recommended that you clean about 50 square feet at a time so the cleaner doesn’t dry up. Using a stronger cleaner, like acid, bleach or vinegar can degrade the grout over time. Also, use care when using any chemicals near carpet or wood floor that joins the tile. As you know, bleach can damage carpet and wood floors.
A much easier solution to being on your hands and knees for hours is to use a professional floor cleaning service that serves the entire East Valley including Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Phoenix, and everywhere in between. The best professional floor cleaning companies in the East Valley have high tech truck mounted systems with the proper tools offer high heat, high pressure, extreme agitation and high vacuum for fast dry time. They understand the proper chemicals to use and can quickly and easily clean your tile and grout.
At A Mug You Can Trust, our tile and grout cleaning procedure includes the following:
- We pre-treat the entire surface, with a specially formulated grout and tile cleaning solution, which penetrates and loosens the soil.
- Edges and corners are hand detailed.
- Our system then uses the cleaning power of our Pro-chem Apex truck Mounted extraction unit to clean the tile and grout with as much as a 1000 PSI spray and immediate powerful vacuum for instant capture and removal of the soil.
- The entire surface is then clear water rinsed to leave the floor fresh and clean.
- The floor is ready to be walked on within 30 minutes.
- This is all included in one guaranteed price. We will even provide a free demonstration. You will be amazed.
Based on your home and traffic, the floor tile and grout cleaning should last for several years. The results and ease of using a professional tile and grout cleaning service are priceless.
About A Mug You Can Trust
With more than 35 years of carpet cleaning experience, A Mug You Can Trust uses state-of-the-art equipment providing exceptional results for homes, commercial and retail businesses. A Mug You Can Trust values their customers by doing what they say they’ll do, on time, for one guaranteed price, with no hidden charges. Call A Mug You Can Trust at (480) 626-3492 or email email@example.com for a carpet cleaning estimate.