Having the carpet in your home professionally cleaned eliminates trapped pollutants such as pet dander and everyday dirt and dust. It can also clear out dust mite infestations or cockroach allergens.
Sure, you could do it yourself, but is it worth the hassle of renting the equipment and buying the chemicals, lugging heavy machinery — all at the risk of ruining your carpeting? Improper chemical mixtures, mistreating stains and saturating your carpet with water are all hazards that a professional carpet cleaner can help you avoid.
Getting your home’s carpets professionally cleaned can not only preserve your floor covering, but part of the joy of hiring a professional is having someone else do the dirty work!
Before the carpet cleaner arrives, there are a couple of things you should be aware of:
- The front door will be left open so watch your kids and pets.
- Keep pets and children away from the equipment and hoses while cleaning.
- You can walk on the carpet before it dries. Make sure feet are clean. Wear booties if possible. Be careful: walking from the wet carpet to the tile can be slippery.
- Carpets take approximately 6-8 hours in moist climate and 4-6 hours in dry climate.
- The E.P.A. and Shaw Industries recommends cleaning your carpet every 6 months, more or less, depending on people in the household, children and pets and outdoor environment.
- The cleaning solutions are bio degradable and environmentally friendly.
If you haven’t already found an East Valley carpet cleaning company, here are some tips to selecting one:
- Make sure you get them to come out and give you a free onsite estimate
- Avoid estimates by telephone or e-mail only – No one can really tell you a price unless they see the condition of your floor or carpet.
- There are many companies that quote a cheap price over the phone just to get in the door, once they get in the door they charge extra for pre-treatment, spot removal, furniture moving, etc. You can end up over paying and getting poor quality work.
- Walk the carpet and floor and point out your concerns before they start the job.
- Ask what method they use for cleaning your carpet or floor. Let them explain it to you so you know what kind of products they are using.
- Combine apples to apples when getting multiple estimates. A professional cleaning job should include, spotting, pre-treatment, rinse/extract, fiber rake.
- Ask for referrals
About A Mug You Can Trust
With more than 35 years of carpet cleaning experience, A Mug You Can Trust uses state-of-the-art equipment providing exceptional results for homes, commercial and retail businesses. A Mug You Can Trust values their customers by doing what they say they’ll do, on time, for one guaranteed price, with no hidden charges. Call A Mug You Can Trust at (480) 626-3492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a carpet cleaning estimate.